Friday, March 03, 2006

The body count is up to four

That's right, I came home today from work to find that my cats had killed yet another mouse today. And now I'm afraid that anyone who doesn't know me is going to think that I live in a rodent infested hovel, but really, I don't! I just live in the country, just up the road from a farm and surrounded by corn fields, and you combine that with the fact that it's been really cold this week, and you have a bunch of field mice who think they're going to find a warmer living environment inside my house. And then they get themselves killed. Sorry mice! But you kitties are fantastic!

So I get to go to the Syracuse/Villanova game on Sunday! And not only that, but I get to sit in the press box and get fed lunch first! The perks of this new job are fantastic. Of course, I was the fifth person who was asked if I would like the tickets, and I just have to say, I'm very grateful to those first four people for saying no. It's going to be fantastic! My sister is going to go with me, and we are going to eat free food and we are going to watch Gerry McNamara play his last home game at the Syracuse Dome, and we are going to have lots of fun. I can't wait.

Also? When I buy groceries tomorrow, I'm buying Bernie a dog crate, because he JUST WON'T STOP POOPING IN MY MUDROOM! I can't take it, and it's making me very mad at him, and I can't get it through his thick skull that it isn't allowed, so he's going to be crated. Stupid dog - it's a good thing he's so stinking cute.

Okay, I'm off to play my Sims now. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay kitties! I hope your rewarding them well? Tons of scratches and such? Also, have fun tomorrow! Eat lots of free food for me! And make sure you yell REALLY LOUD!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger