Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Porch Pictures

As promised, I'm back with pictures of the porch! First up, here is a shot of the porch before.

Ugly, isn't it?
Here it is now. It needs paint on the top by the roof, and the porch itself will need some water seal, but that has to wait at least a month. Pretty, though isn't it?

Here is the side of the old porch.

And the side of the new one.

The inside of the porch, looking at it from the end. Notice how far the front is leaning in.

And the side of the new porch, complete with the neighbor's dog, Hank, who has decided he likes our house better than his own, probably because there are four dogs here for him to play with.

And here is where I'll be spending a lot of time this spring/summer/fall. In my rocking chair, on the porch, watching the world go by. Because apparently I'm old like that. :)

So what do you think? Do you love the new porch? I sure do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new porch!

Anonymous said...

Holy jeepers...what a huge difference!! Me loves it.
Maybe you can even skate on it every now and then...LOL

Clare said...

Wow the new porch is great :).


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger