So, apparently J created a monster when he taught Willow to play with toys. Also, she didn't quite get the idea of toys - instead of playing and having fun with them, she obsessively holds them and growls at anyone who comes close. My silly Will. He bought her this green toy last week when we got groceries. So far it hasn't gotten chewed up.
She likes the green toy, but she loves the blue one, which is just like the yellow one she tore up before. We're keeping it for the little dogs, but she keeps stealing it. Hee. My little Will. She isn't quite right, but she sure is adorable.
J and I are taking three of the dogs to a dog party at his Aunt's house on Sunday, and in preparation, I gave Rosebud and Duff a bath tonight. I love watching dogs after they get a bath - they run around all energetic and act like loons. Isn't Duff cute all fluffy and wet, though?
Rosebud looks very pretty, too. And she doesn't stink anymore!
And if I missed any spots on her, Duff will take care of them for me. He's such a cutie. I'm going to give Willow and Bernie a bath tomorrow morning before I take a shower - they get me soaked, so I won't bathe them unless I'm going to shower immediately after, so tomorrow morning makes sense. Of course, I'm bathing them to take them to a dog party, where they'll probably get all dirty again, but at least they'll smell pretty when they get there.
Willow isn't going to the party, though. She doesn't like other dogs much, so it wouldn't be safe to take her there. J's dogs and Bernie should be great, though. I'm going to take my camera, so if I get any good shots, I'll share them.
Oh, and guess what? I'm on vacation! Woo! :)


2 comments:
Hey, Hey, Hey
My Little girl does not stink!!
She just smells like a hound.
I still love her though, we can stink together
Yay for Willow and toys! Sometimes I wish Dale would just carry them around. :) And yay for clean fluffy dogs! Now... down to business - what is a dog party?
PS Blogger is weird and won't let me post using "other" and my new blog site, and is making me sign in... even though two seconds ago it let me on your other post! I feel better now, thanks for listening.
Post a Comment