Saturday, May 06, 2006

Help me pick my heiress

Hello! I am having a little trouble picking the next heiress of my Sims 2 legacy family, so I'm enlisting the help of my readers here and the good people at boolprop. Hi boolpropians! Thanks for stopping by to check out my Sim's pictures.

Okay, so for those of you who are just here to read me, and don't know about Sims, or if you know about Sims and don't know about legacies, then here's the deal. The Sims, of course, is the best computer game ever, that steals many, many hours of my life. Managing the life of simulated people is surprisingly fun. Legacies are a challenge invented by someone on the Sims 2 website, where you have to play a family, without cheats, for ten generations. In another twist on this challenge, someone else came up with the concept of an alphabet legacy, which is the same as a legacy, only you go for 26 generations, not counting the founder, naming the first generation with A names, the second with B names and so on. I am doing an alphabet legacy, and am currently on the B generation. One of the three children from this family needs to move back into the family house and conceive generation C, and I can't pick which one should do it. So I'm asking you to help me.

First I'm going to show you pictures of the founders and their heiress, and then I'll show you the three girls you have to choose between (this way you can make a more informed choice for me).


This is the founding Sim, Mary Rhodes. She was a family Sim who along with her husband raised ten children.


This is her husband, Samuel. He's chugging some elixir of life - having ten kids takes a long time! A little help is necessary.


This is their daughter, Ainsley. She was their fifth born and one of the most attractive (quite a few of the ten kids inherited their Dad's unfortunate brow ridge/mouth combo, poor things). She is a knowledge Sim who achieved her lifetime aspiration of becoming a mad scientist. She met and fell in love with a college student named Christopher during her years at Sim State. His picture is below.


I don't know why his picture came in so little - sorry about that. Anyway, he is a fortune Sim who achieved his lifetime aspiration of becoming chief of staff on the day that he turned elder. There is a red faux-hawk under that graduation cap. And here are their three kids, in order of birth!

Okay, blogger isn't letting me load anymore pictures in this entry, so please see the next one for the girls' pics. Thanks!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger