Friday, June 30, 2006

Don't Rain on My Parade, Dang It

All you naysayers just need to quit. Jamie and Sarah! I'm talking about you! The July 4th festivities WILL be held in Hamilton. Because it's my favorite holiday, and they have to be. :) And besides, all they need is to have the stuff on the green and then the parade - I don't care as much about the fireworks. They're nice, but as long as the rest of the day happens, I'll be happy.

And it WILL happen! Because I say so. So there. (And if they don't happen, I'll be very sad, so think good thoughts, okay? No more of this "what if they don't have anywhere to have them" stuff. 'Kay? 'Kay.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasnt trying to be a nay-sayer.
I was just wondering if you had thought about it. Since Taylor Lake IS flooded.
And if you had a back up plan.

Man. :P

Denise said...

What did I say? NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS! And therefore, no back-up plans. Geez Louise. It's so hard to get positive thoughts from you people. :)

Anonymous said...

You are TOO a grumpy butt!

Put those claws back girl!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger