Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Day, New 'tude

In a 180 degree turnaround from yesterday, today I am in a great mood. I'm full of energy (the soda I'm drinking might be helping with that), and I'm all smiles and happiness.

I am a riddle that will constantly keep you guessing. :)

And, in the spirit of this better mood, I bring you: Things that are making me happy today:

1. J
2. Sarah, Jamie and Debbie (their boss)
3. Diet Pepsi
4. Winning a free soda with the cap of the one I'm drinking. Woo!
5. The chocolate chip muffin I had at lunch. Yum.
6. My pants are fitting looser than they did last week, even though I haven't lost any weight (strange).
7. Drawing good teams in the office NCAA basketball pool thing (Texas and Butler for me, Maryland for J).
8. I'll be getting my office area back to myself next week, which means I can once again turn my music up a little bit higher.
9. Ice Breakers sours.
10. Getting a couple of compliments at work.
11. Sims stories online (they keep me sane between tasks at work). For those of you who aren't Sims people, these are stories that people write around the Sims that they're playing in their game. They upload the albums online for people to read. There are some incredibly bad ones out there, but there are also some really good ones, and the good ones are fun ways to pass time. Also, they have the side effect of making me want to play my game, and the best ones make me want to write, too.
12. That it got up to 60 degrees outside today. I love spring!
13. That J tarped my roof, where the shingles need to be replaced, so I don't have to worry about it raining into my living room. Yay!
14. Getting stuff done at work.
15. Writing in here. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. PMS sure is fun huh? My mood swings as well during it and it's exausting!

Clare said...

Ooh I love your new header Denise and glad you are feeling happier. Men don't know how lucky they are not to have PMS.

Anonymous said...

I heart your new header too. :)

Denise said...

Yeah, my new header rocks. That Sarah is very talented. And modest! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger