I'm sitting here watching an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio with Hugh Laurie (of House) as the guest, and they just got to the end of the show, where James Lipton asks that same questionnaire that he asks every guest, and I was thinking of answers and realized...I could bug you with them! So here we go. Feel free to answer them for yourselves, too, in your blog, in your head, or in my comments (hint, hint). :)
1. "What is your favorite word?" Mine is...Peace. As in peace and quiet, when Willow isn't grumbling and the TV isn't on. Nice.
2. "What is your least favorite word?" Mine is...snow. Even in August.
3. "What turns you on?" A look from a man that just screams he loves me. You know that intense, trying to drink you in kind of look. It's great.
4. "What turns you off?" Religion talk.
5. "What sound or noise do you love?" The voices of the people I love.
6. "What sound or noise do you hate?" Screaming kids.
7. "What is your favorite curse word?" Fuck. It's the one I pull out when I get aggravated or tired. I also like to string it with other curse words - for example: shit fuck goddamn it all to fucking goddamn hell (for when I get really upset or aggravated).
8. "What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?" I would like to be an author of fiction books.
9. "What profession would you not like to participate in?" I would never want to be a waitress. It just seems like it's super hard work, with crappy hours and little appreciation. I tip well, because I think the people who do that job, and do it well, deserve to be rewarded, because it must suck big time.
10. "If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?" Well, there's no contest. I want to be directed to where my Mom, Step-Dad and Dad are, along with all of our other family members who have predeceased me. But mostly, I want to see my Mom, Wayne and I want to meet my father.
There, wasn't that fun? I could do this tomorrow, and my answers would be different, so consider this a snapshot of this exact moment in time. Okay, your turn!
A year later
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment