Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Working up a sweat, and not in the fun way

Well, it took me how long? Two weeks, at least, since I first mentioned the need to do it? But I finally started exercising tonight! I popped in my (and yes I realize I'm aging myself here, but you know how old I am anyway) Jane Fonda workout tape circa 1986 or so, and I did the beginner's workout. Or at least I did half of it - then I felt like I was going to die, so I stopped. I'll be able to do more next time, though. The cardio-vascular system is surprisingly resilient.

And you wanna know the scary thing? I remembered every one of the horrible songs they play and sing during it, and even worse than that, I was able to say everything that Jane said, right along with her. Yup. I forget names, I forget things I learned in school, but I have no problem whatsoever remembering the words in a workout tape. Oh, the joy of me.

Anyway, yay! Go me!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger