During my phone conversation with J (the new guy - I figure his initial is safe to use, right?) last night, I discovered that he also picks all of the crap out of his fried rice, eating only the rice. I have never met anyone else who does this. He claims that he is a picky eater, and I maintain that I have to be more picky than him, because I am more picky when it comes to food than anyone else I know, with the possible exception of Sarah (but we're close). I also found out his middle name, which he hates, and didn't want to tell me. But he mentioned it, and you can't mention that you hate your middle name without telling the other person what said name is. Right? Right. So I wheedled it out of him. Ha. I am good.
Anyway, the point is, the more we talk, the more we find that we have in common, and it's kind of scary. How is this guy who I just happened to meet online so much like me? Because it's kind of freaking me out. But it's great.
And in non-guy related news, the Sims 2 Pets is on its way to me! I tracked it this morning, and it was last seen in my town post office, which means it should be in my mailbox when I go home tonight. Woo! Of course, I won't really have time to load it up and start to play with it until Sunday, but still. It'll be in my house, waiting for me, taunting me with its pet-ness. And that's a good thing. Soon, the family that I play will have a Sim-ulated version of Bernie and Willow. The poor things.
Have I mentioned here before that I am lactose intolerant? Well, I am. And I also happen to have a brother-in-law who works at the local milk plant where they make Lactaid milk. And he has been telling me that they make chocolate Lactaid milk. And I said I refused to believe him until I held some of it in my hands, because they don't sell it in the stores around here. And he never remembered to bring me any, until! I went to my sister's house for dinner last night, and there was a half gallon, waiting for me! It was amazing, and it was yummy, and I loved it. He now has to bring it to me every week, or I will be vastly disappointed. :)
Okay, I have to get back to work. The boss is out of her meeting, so break time is over. Ha. Lator gators!
A year later
3 days ago


2 comments:
Okay I messed up my last comment... :) Trying it all over again!
All I can think to say is...
SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCHY!!!
Post a Comment