I'm back home after my short work trip, and so happy to be here! I got home, thinking that J wouldn't be home for another half an hour or so, but he was here! He surprised me. :) I was so happy to see him. And I came into the house, and when the dogs saw me, they got all excited - especially Willow. I feel so loved! :)
I had a good trip home. I had a friend from work riding with me, so I had conversation on the way there and back, which was nicer than being all alone. And oh man, it's so warm out today! Jen (the friend from work) said when we stopped for lunch that she felt like she was on a road trip in Virginia, it was so nice out. How often can you walk around without a jacket in Central New York in January? Not very freaking often, I'll tell you that.
And now it's 8:15 at night, and the cats are coming around to welcome me back (they're not as demonstrative of their love as the dogs, but it's nice to know they missed me, too), while I play the Sims and watch Law & Order: SVU. It's nice to be home.
Oh, and also - J doesn't decorate for Valentine's Day, but while I was gone? He bought two strings of heart lights and strung them up in the living room. :) He's the sweetest.
A year later
3 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment