I still have two more days to work before I go on vacation, and I have enough work to do that both of those days will be fairly busy. And yet, my brain is trying to leave early. It's trying to set an out of office message, like so:
"We're sorry, but Denise's brain has left for vacation. Said brain will return to work on or about Tuesday, July 21st (one day after her body). Her brain will respond to all work requests at that time. Thank you."
I'm having to really concentrate to keep that message from playing every time someone e-mails me or talks to me with something they need done.
Must fight vacation brain! At least until Friday at 4:00!
A year later
3 days ago


2 comments:
Sigh...I'm so jealous. Normally, Trev and I go on vacation in July, but this year we are saving up the bulk of our days for the honeymoon. But my mind (and body) needs a vacation now. Blah...
I know the feeling of needing it - I think I need it more and more as the week goes on!
But a honeymoon is a pretty good reason to save the days and wait. :)
Post a Comment