Saturday, November 08, 2008

Cars Suck, Part Two

Yesterday after work I dropped my car off at the garage, to get the oil pan replaced, along with getting new shocks and springs. The work was done today, and I went over to pick it up, and it cost twice as much as I was prepared to pay. Oy! Stupid effing cars.

I had the money to cover it, because I had the money set aside for my property taxes in January, and my homeowner's insurance this month. But now I have to get more work done, because the check engine light is on, which will make it fail inspection, and it's due for inspection in December. And I have to save the money for my taxes again. Sigh.

Christmas? What's that? Something that comes in December, that usually requires money to be spent? Yeah, I'll be skipping that this year, most likely. Double sigh.

Cars suck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( Sorry dude. Cars do suck!

Denise said...

Yes, they really do! Sigh.

Denise said...

Exactly! :D


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger