Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy List, 11/16-11/22

Happy list!

Sunday: Taking Bernie and Duff with me to town to get McDonald’s for me and J for lunch. When I came out with the bags of food, they were making friends with an old lady who parked next to me. She said she liked my friends. :) They’re such good boys. Also getting to spend most of the day with J, after he got up and before he went to work. I’m not getting to see him much because of his work, so I’m really enjoying the time I get to spend with him.

Monday: Books! I got three books from the library, and then came home to find a new Stephen King book (a book of short stories) waiting for me. Woo! Also, J came home to me! So I got to spend the evening with him, and he was nice enough to watch the Buffy musical with me, even though he hates musicals. I love that episode, though.

Tuesday: Getting day three of the bachelor challenge online. Getting to spend the evening with J.

Wednesday: Getting a very nice e-mail from J half an hour after I got to work. :) Getting day five of Aaron’s BC online. Jim bringing me a dessert treat, because he knew I couldn’t have any of the cake at work.

Thursday: Watching Thursday night TV! Playing a house in my PGT Sims neighborhood – I’ve missed those Sims. Seeing J after he came home from work.

Friday: Spending the evening with J.

Saturday: Getting day 5 of the bachelor challenge online. Getting some good pictures for the next cat and dog picture days. Spending the evening with J.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger