Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy List, 11/9-11/15

Happy list, woo! Here's what made me laugh, smile or just made me happy over the last week.

Sunday: My day with J. :) I love our Sundays together (do I say that every week? Something tells me I do). Watching Bender’s Game and then On the Waterfront on DVD with J and all of the doggies.

Monday: Watching another Buffy with J! Having a great dinner with him (salmon, mashed cheesey potatoes and a small salad), and just spending the evening with him. Also, getting a project done at work – at least a first draft (but just that took me all day).

Tuesday: I wrote up day one of the bachelor challenge! (It’s a Sims thing.) I also got some very exciting personal news. And I edited a paper, earning myself $50, which will help with my car repair expenses, so woo!

Wednesday: Seeing a horse kick its back feet out and then run, all frisky like, when I was driving home. Writing day two of my bachelor challenge. Watching the best picture winner from 1929! Seriously old stuff there. Finally getting referrals for the other two doctors I have to see soon.

Thursday: J came home from work finally! I missed him like crazy, and was very happy to see him. Also, I tried a new fried chicken recipe, and I loved it!

Friday: Looking forward to the weekend always makes me happy. :) Also, I saw a basset hound puppy! It was 12 weeks old, and so freaking cute! I kind of want a puppy now. Someday, when we're in the market for a new dog. Which is not now, because four is definitely enough. Enough! No matter how cute puppies are.

Saturday: J came home for a while in the evening, even though he wasn't originally going to. I was very happy to see him. Also, making myself get up and take the recycling to the dump and go to the store to get the cat stuff made me happy, as did playing the Sims and reading. I've been getting into Persuasion by Jane Austen, and I'm liking it a lot.

Okay, now I'm going to go add a weekly reminder to my work calendar, so I'll remember to send this to my home e-mail address on Friday afternoons, and can always post it on Sunday. Later, gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really add it to your calendar, or did you just say so and then forget? Because that's what I would have done. I forget things.

I still want your fried chicken. I just don't want to MAKE it.

Denise said...

I actually added it! Like, an hour after I wrote that I was going to, but I did remember, woo! And yes, you should want my friend chicken! It's yummy. :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger