Here's this week's happy list! These are some of the things that made me smile and made me happy this last week.
Sunday: Spending Sunday evening with J, woo! Getting our tree up, and the lights on – the decorations will be added soon.
Monday: Spending a great evening with J. :) Having an appointment to get something personal scheduled, which I really want done.
Tuesday: Getting my date for the above thing (sorry for the cryptic). Relaxing and watching House at night, and reading a book during commercials (March, my next Pulitzer Prize winning book).
Wednesdsay: One of my credit cards will be paid off in just three months! Woo!
Thursday: I figured out more plot for the future of my Sims legacy! I’m very excited about it. J came home to me, even though he had to leave 2 hours later to go back to work. Aww. :) Spending two hours with him, eating a nice dinner and then just hugging and watching TV together. Also, Michelle called to thank me for the blanket I made for her daughter. :) I didn’t even hear the phone, because we were watching TV in the bedroom, but I appreciated the call a lot. I don’t think anyone has ever called to thank me for something I’ve made for them before!
Friday: I found some great Sims 2 downloads online, woo! A nice evening with J.
Saturday: Getting a bit of Sims time in. Sable on my shoulder, purring into my ear.
A year later
3 days ago


2 comments:
Awww, happy week! :) Big props to Michelle, people who acknowledge gifts rock!
Yes, they do!
Post a Comment