Here's some of what made me happy this week.
Sunday: I had a GREAT day with J. We went to see Quantum of Solace, and we decorated the trees, and I made sugar cookies, and we just had a lot of great time together. And woo, decorated trees!
Monday: Watching The Hulk, woo! And just having a great night with J.
Tuesday: Having a very peaceful night. Dinner with J – at the table, even! We never eat there. Then reading and watching Bones online, all while making homemade bread! Which came out perfectly, so my bread curse is officially lifted. Woo!
Wednesday: Playing the Sims, and finally getting to play the main family kids in college! It was fun. Gracie laying on my chest and purring while I petted her. Awww. :)
Thursday: Yesterday’s blog post was a best of holidailies pick! Woo! Playing the Sims and watching TV at night, and of course petting the dogs and cats at the same time.
Friday: Holding Gracie at night, as she purred on my chest. Watching Frosty with J, who was sick in bed (he has a nasty cold).
Saturday: Some good Sims time, and some good J time when he got home from work. Getting half of the car work done that it needs to pass inspection - and the rest should cost just a hair more than I had set aside for it, so while I was hoping for less, at least it wasn't a lot more, so I'm satisfied. Finding a new diner to go to in the area of my mechanic's. :)
A year later
3 days ago


1 comments:
Sorry it's going to cost a little more, I was hoping for less for you too! What diner did you go to? I'm thrown for a loop here. :)
Post a Comment