Thursday, December 11, 2008

To all the f**kheads of the world

Dear f**khead:

It is NOT necessary to go 35 mph in a 55 mph zone just because it's winter. If the roads are covered in snow or ice, okay. But not when they're just slightly wet. Push down harder on your gas pedal or get the f**k out of my way.

Also, if you go 30-35 for miles when I'm not able to pass you, and then you make it through a yellow light and I have to stop for it because it's turned red, then you're not only a f**khead, you're also an a**hole.

Congratulations on making me cuss you out and flip you off, even though I rarely do that. You should be proud.

Sincerely,

The girl who was trapped behind you and just wanted to get to work without being late.

Dear other f**khead:

When I e-mailed you and asked you how many copies you would need printed, it was so I could get a quote from a printer for you. When you replied, "I don't know, what are the price breaks," you also became a f**khead. Congratulations. I asked the printer, but surprise! They can't tell us a price until they know what range you're in. Do you want 50? 100? 1,000? It makes a big difference. Now tell me how many you need! F**khead.

Sincerely,

The girl who hates life today, and it's only 8:43 a.m.

Dear Holidailies:

Thank you for the kind e-mail! I'm so glad that yesterday's entry was picked as a "best of holidailies" entry. Your e-mail may just be the turning point in a day that was trying to become sh**ty. You are not f**kheads.

Sincerely,

The girl who is so happy to have a best of! Woo!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Yes, they do! But yes, woo holidailies! :D

Kitty said...

Congrats on your Best of post.

And drivers, stay the fuck out the passing lane!

Eve said...

Congratulations on getting the best of! I'm surprised it took this long!

As for F**kheads, I was driving the other day when a van actually stopped in front of me, put on a blinker, and then didn't move forward. I thought they were making a right turn, but soon I found out that no, they wanted to go in reverse to park in the space my car was in front of. There were two cars behind me who moved, so I just went around, but I could have just stayed in place. I wish I could be as inconsiderate as others sometimes!

Denise said...

Other drivers just suck so much sometimes!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger