I stayed up until 11:00 last night to watch the Grey's Anatomy season finale. I say stayed up, but I was in bed watching it, so really I mean stayed awake. And this is why I don't do that normally - I am the walking dead this morning. I need to go back to bed and get at least another hour or two of sleep. But I can't, because I'm at work. Sigh.
The show was kind of worth it, though. If you watch the show and haven't done so yet, come back and read me after you watch it, because I'm going to talk about what happened. Okay? Did you leave? If not, then I hope you watched it! Cause here we go.
I knew Denny was going to die. He had to. I didn't know it was going to make me cry big fat headache inducing tears, though (yes, I am a sap). And I didn't know that Alex was going to make me kind of like him again by picking Izzie (or however you would spell her name) up off Denny's bed and holding her while she cried. Bastard, making me like him again. Also? When they got to the whole Meredith/Dr. McDreamy sex scene, I really couldn't have cared less. Why is the character that the show is named after the least interesting one on the whole show? I love Patrick Dempsey, but I really couldn't care less if he and Meredith get together.
As for the rest of the show, I wanted to hit Yang for not being strong enough to be there for Burke, but I was happy when she went in at the end and held his hand. I'm glad she realized before it was too late what she was doing.
And I guess that's enough talking about a TV show. It's really good, though, and I'm going to miss it until next season. And now I may need to go get a soda to wake me up.
Pet life
2 days ago

2 comments:
Denise... You dont like Meredith? I still like Meredith, though really the back and forth between her and McDreamy is kinda gettin old. But I still cant wait to find out who she chose. Hmmm... I wonder, right? :)
I was super sad when Doc died, and even super sadder when Denny died. And I totally hate liking Alex. Bastard. He'll probably f* up again though, of course.
And who still loves George? I do!
I don't dislike her, but it's like you said - I'm getting sick of the back and forth. And when it was coming on the heels of Denny dying, I just didn't care. Just get back together already, at least no one died! You know? And of course I still love George! Although I kind of hate his hair now. And Doc dying was sad, but I just had to remind myself - the dog isn't really dead. He'll live to act another day somewhere else. :)
Post a Comment