
The pictures above were taken from the windows in my living room, this morning. Yes, it is April 16th, and we're in the middle of a freaking nor'easter. Lovely. There is a lot of heavy, wet snow, plus wind, and I am SO ready for this crap to be over for the year. Sigh. I just keep thinking about how it's going to be in the 50s this weekend. It's my ray of hope.
Anyway, check out the geese! They've been hanging out around the house lately, visiting with the Canadian geese who are in the area now. This morning, though, instead of spending time with their wild cousins, they were huddled up in the snow on the side of the road. I was a little worried that they would get hit by a car, but there isn't much traffic today, and they moved on after I took the picture, so I guess they're okay. Cold, but okay.
So, for the second Monday in a row, I am home today. Last week I was sick, this week I just didn't feel like risking my life driving on nasty roads to get to work. And I have time coming, so I stayed home. I went out and shoveled the driveway in front of my car earlier, and now I'm huddled up in the living room, with the kerosene heater running, trying not to get too cold. Brr.
Okay, I hope you all are having a great day - and except for the people who live around here who read this, because I know you are getting snowed on just like I am, I hope the weather where you are is sunshiny and beautiful!
Pet life
2 days ago

1 comments:
WOW I can't believe you have such alot of snow in April. We had a lovely, sunny day again today and warm but that's all going to change tomorrow. Today it was 24 and tomorrow is going to be 17. That's going to feel like winter after this past weekend lol!
Hope you are keeping warm Denise.
Post a Comment