Christmas week was a good one for me. Here's what made me happy over the last seven days.
Sunday: Watching DVDs and TV most of the day, while knitting (although the knitting took too long). Seeing J when he was finally able to get home from work. Woo!
Monday: Christmas party at work! Gifts and food, including lots of cookies, yum. Wrapping J’s presents. Spending a good couple of hours with him when he got out of work.
Tuesday: Seeing almost all of my sister’s family at a Christmas get together. It was so nice to see them all, I loved every minute of it. I’ve missed them.
Wednesday: Last day of work before Christmas break! Spending Christmas Eve night with J. :)
Thursday: An absolutely fabulous day with J and his family. I got a new camera! But mostly I just loved spending the holiday with the man I love, and with his family.
Friday: Another day with J, before he had to go back to work. It was mostly a quiet day, but we managed to have some great together time.
Saturday: Seeing my great–niece eat her first birthday cake, and open her presents. Seeing my sister and her husband, plus most of their kids and my great–nieces and –nephews.
Dust in the wind
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment