Thursday, April 30, 2009

Celebrating Agriculture

When's the last time you went to lunch and got to see cows, goats, horses, huge tractors and even a turkey? Today was Ag Day on the campus where I work. And I had my camera with me! Look, pretty pictures!

Cows!





Goats!


(Plus some random student holding this baby goat.)

Turkey!



And my personal favorite - Horses!

The foal reared up just as I was snapping this picture - if my camera had been pointed high enough to get his ears in, it would have been a perfect shot! I still love it, though.

Frisky baby. :)

Settling down.

Lunchtime!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww pretty! :)

Denise said...

Aren't they? I love Ag day, especially for the horses. :)

Eve said...

I wish our campus had Ag day! I'm jealous!

Denise said...

Nice, isn't it? I love it!

Deals On Wheels said...

I love cows! And horses! And animals (in general)!

Denise said...

Me too! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger