Sundays are the best day of the week. J is usually home from work, so we get to hang out together, which I love. It's cheat day, so I don't worry about calories for that one day. And sometimes we do fun things. Like today!
I got $50 in my Easter card from J's parents, so we went to the mall and I bought two pairs of shoes for the summer! Woo! And then we went to Michael's, and I bought the supplies to start a cross-stitching project. Yay! That alone would make it a great day. But there's more!
We also went to Johnny Rocket's for lunch (a 50s style restaurant in the mall), and had fabulous burgers. Then we went and visited J's parents. And then we got soft serve ice cream on the way home! It almost feels like summer!
I also got quite a few rows done on the baby blanket I'm making for my nephew's baby (due in May), and I got the floss all organized for the cross-stitch project.
It was a great day. Woo! Only one more week until another Sunday. :)
A year later
3 days ago


5 comments:
Sounds like a nice way to spend a sunday!
You went to Johnny Rockets! Did they sing and dance?! I was so sad when we went and they DIDN'T because we had been walking by once before when it was happening and it was AWESOME. I thought they must do it all the time, but I mustabeen wrong. :(
I tangented. Glad you had a good Sunday!
No, they didn't sing or dance at all! I didn't know they did that!
I'm not disappointed, though, cuz the food was still good, even if they didn't sing when they brought it. :D
My new comment got eaten, but basically wikipedia says the sing and dance every half hour, but they dont. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Rockets
Oh, they so don't. We were there longer than that, I'm sure. :( Liars.
Post a Comment