Thursday, July 27, 2006

Movies and Books and Thunder, Oh My

I was going to mow the rest of the lawn tonight (I did half of it last night), but a thunderstorm came through, so I wasn't able to. Instead, I've been sitting here all night, pretty much bored to tears. This is what happens to me when I don't have my Sims to keep me occupied - my Simming computer is currently in the shop. I'll have it back soon, but in the meantime, I'm spending time reading and watching movies and TV. Which is normally fine, but tonight I'm just antsy. Sarah told me to jump on the bed, but I didn't. I should have - she said it would help. Sigh.

I hate when I get like this, though. When I'm in this mood, I pretty much don't want to do anything. Reading? Fun for a few pages, but then no. Watching one of my birthday movies (thanks again, Sally)? It took me about three hours to get through an hour and a half movie, because I kept pausing it and wandering off. And I haven't even had the TV on since right after I got home.

What I should have done tonight was watch some Netflix stuff. I've got three discs that I've had for a week, and for me that's a long time - I try to watch them and get them back in the mail as soon as possible. If I'm going to pay the money, I want to get as many movies as possible per month. But not this week - they're just sitting there. I also have Jamie's copy of season one of Tru Calling, and his copy of King Kong to watch. I'm putting off the Kong because I'm afraid of remakes. I liked the originals of the Kong and Godzilla movies too much. They ruined Godzilla when they remade it, what if they do the same with Kong? Plus, the ending makes me sad. Anyway, maybe I'll get some DVD time in this weekend.

And now even writing in here isn't keeping my attention, so I'm off. I think I'll go watch some of that Netflix stuff. Party of Five season one, coming right up. It's fun to see them in the very beginning, knowing where they're going to go through the years. And then sleep, and then tomorrow is Friday! Yay! And of course I'm just working for that weekend. Hee. I know, that was a horribly cheesy song reference. And now I'm out of here. Have a great night!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger