Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh So Many Doggies

It's once again doggy day! I love doggy and kitty days, I really do. I hope you do, too. :)

Wanting the Chicken I Was Making for Dinner






Big Dog Heads





Excited Duff


J had just gotten home after two days away at work. Duff was so excited that when he got back in from going out to say hi in the garage, he grabbed a toy and went on the couch with it, watching the back door eagerly, waiting for J to come in. We all missed our J. :)

Sleeping




Last night we went into the bedroom to watch Earl and The Office. The dogs all fell asleep, and looked so cute I had to take more pictures.

Back To Bed Please?

In the morning, when McDuff gets done with his breakfast, he goes to the bedroom door, hoping to get let in to sleep on the bed. If J is in there sleeping, I let him in. If I'm in there sleeping, J lets him in. If J is at work and I'm getting ready for work, he doesn't get to go in - he still hopes, though. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duff looks like me when I get up in the morning - hair all standing straight up. :)

Your pooches are incredibly adorable.

Denise said...

Thanks, Sally. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, I like that the pictures kind of had matching sets today. That was neat! ♥

Denise said...

Thanks, Sarah! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger