Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pretty Kitties

Wow, I sure do lose all track of time when I'm on vacation. I posted the Happy List a day early this weekend, and I almost forgot it was kitty picture day today! But I remembered, and since I've been having so much fun playing with my new camera, I didn't even have to run around trying to get pictures of them all, because I already had a decent amount to choose from (mostly of Sable, because I love that this camera can capture her so well, even though she's all black).

So, here we go!

Pretty Kitties







4 comments:

Clare said...

Denise you have such cute cats, especially the grey one :).
Happy New Year to you and J and I hope to meet you in 2009 when I come to NYC :).

Denise said...

Thanks Clare! I don't actually live close to NYC - I'm about 4 hours away. It would be fun to meet, though!

And I'm glad you like my cats!

Eve said...

What a great camera! Sable's color looks amazing!

Denise said...

Doesn't she look great? I love this camera! It's a Canon SD1100 IS, and it's everything I wanted!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger