Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas in November!

Something so exciting happened today! Santa Claus came!

Okay, no he didn't. But there was still a great gift purchased! J handed me the Target ad for this week, and on the second page was the thing I've wanted for so long! A Kitchen Aid stand mixer! And J said to get ready, and he'd take me to get it, and he did! It's sitting in our dining room right now. I don't get it until Christmas, but I got to open it up today and make sure it works, which it does, and woo!

I'm so excited! Is it Christmas yet? :D


Eeeeee! So excited!

4 comments:

Becki said...

How exciting! I know you've wanted one for so long! I don't know how you're going to last until Christmas... maybe you can convince Jim to let you make Christmas things with it ;-)

Denise said...

I know! I have no idea how I'm going to wait to use it! I do know I'm going to make sure to have lots of ingredients on hand to make things with it after I get it. :D Bread! Cake! Cookies! We'll have so many sweets in this house. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm coming over when you have all those things made. :) Is it white like on the box?

Denise said...

Yes. :) I would have loved a red one, but I don't really care what color it is - I'm just so happy to have it! And yes, you can feel free to come over and help me eat all of the things I'm going to baking the week between Christmas and New Year's. LOL


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger