When I got to work this morning, I had an e-mail from Sarah that she was getting her gall bladder removed today. :( Get well soon, Sarah. I hope everything goes well and you're back to feeling healthy again quickly. (And readers? She would probably love some get well comments in her blog when she gets back home. Hint hint.) :)
*****
So. I think I probably wrote about my brother moving back to this area this summer. Right? If not, well, my brother, who I love dearly but who has multiple problems, wore out his welcome in West Virginia, so he moved back to this area. He told me he was going to rehab, and then like a month later he calls and says he's living with some woman he met online, in a town about an hour and a half from where I live. Sigh. Fun.
Well, anyway, I haven't heard too much from him since then, which really is the way I prefer it, so I'm happy with that. But now? I'm getting calls from his creditors. HIS creditors are calling MY house looking for him. Why in the world did he give them my number? Well, I guess if they're calling me, at least he's not being bothered by them, and in the meantime, he's still driving around the truck that they probably want to repossess. He's no fool. And I don't even have his phone number to give them, and believe me if I had it, I WOULD give it to them.
I always did tell Mom she should only have had me and my sister, and sent the boys back.
A year later
3 days ago


1 comments:
They probably got your number through skip tracing. I've never worked as a collector, but have had jobs that required finding people from time to time.
Post a Comment