I just talked to Gracie's vet. The radiologist didn't see any real difference between this x-ray and the one from 3 1/2 weeks before, so they're just going to take the cast off and see how she does. I'm hoping for good things. We'll see. If it breaks again from her just doing her usual stuff, then the leg will have to come off, so cross your fingers for me that she is really healed, okay?
Also, I said something to the vet about her office making me pay the whole amount of the visit from last time. She said she would have okayed me paying just my regular $50 payment, if she had been there. Which doesn't help me be any less broke this month, but at least I had the satisfaction of talking to her about it. Which doesn't really do anything, but oh well. She also said she wouldn't charge me for taking off Gracie's cast, so that's a good thing. I really don't want this bill to climb any higher than it has to. (Another good reason to hope she is healed for good.)
I'll update tomorrow afternoon with how she's doing, sans cast.
A year later
3 days ago


1 comments:
Whoop Gracie!
Post a Comment