I was just in the restroom at work. Someone came into the stall next to me, peed, wiped, and then just walked out of the stall. No flush. Then she went to the sink and did something - fluffed her hair with her pee-germ covered hands, presumably, and then left, without washing her hands. I tried to see who it was, to make sure it wasn't someone I work with, and I don't think it was - I think it was a student.
Still. What the heck, people? When you go to the bathroom, you FLUSH THE TOILET. And when you've done that, you go to the sink and WASH YOUR HANDS. It's not hard. Your Mama should have taught you to do that when you were just a wee little tyke learning not to fill your pants. Just do it. You're making you Mama sad, and you're grossing the rest of us right the fuck out.
Yuck.
A year later
3 days ago


1 comments:
YEAH! And every time you wipe pee on a door knob a puppy is brutally murdered. Do you want that on your conscience? I didn't think so.
Post a Comment