Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Nablopomo and other news

I signed up to post every day in July. Woo! :) I'll try to remember to post at least a small entry every day, even when I'm on vacation in two weeks for my birthday.

Have I mentioned here yet that my birthday is two weeks from Friday? Because it is. I love my birthday, so I'm very much looking forward to that day. J and I will both be on vacation (not going anywhere, just enjoying not being at work), so it should be a really fun day.

So, I don't think I mentioned in my super long Saturday post that when I was exercising that morning, my calves started hurting a LOT. Like, so much that I had to keep stopping during the workout, they hurt so bad. So I've taken a few days off from working out, and I've realized that I need to start increasing the amount of protein I need to eat. My muscles are recovering slowly, and I think I'll be ready to start working out again tomorrow. I'm afraid to go too long without doing it, because it's just so easy to fall out of the habit! And I don't want to do that. I like that I'm starting to transform my body (slowly - if only it were a quicker process!).

Anyway. So that's really all I have to say for now. Just check back in here daily, or as often as you can, because I'll be here everyday now until the end of the month. And I'll leave you with some kitty pictures. :)


When Gracie was still in her crate, and I'd hold on to her and carry her through the house, the other cats acted like they had no idea who she was. Lucy, who had always acted as a Mom to Gracie and Zelda, hissed at her. I was afraid that they would never accept her again in quite the same way. I'm happy to say I was wrong. Even J, who isn't exactly a cat lover like me, called me in to show me how cute it was when he saw Lucy washing Gracie's head. :) I'm glad to see my girls sleeping all cuddled up together again.


My Sable is a beautiful, sweet little girl. Still skittish from her time as a stray, but so loving. She loves to snuggle up into my neck and rub her chin on my cheek. :) Also, please ignore my cluttered desk (and yes, that is the Sims on my desktop monitor behind her. Hee).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, pretty kitties! Chewy wants to come say hi. ;)

Denise said...

No! Chewy's too mean. He'd beat them up. :)

Deals On Wheels said...

Cramping can also be due to a lack of potassium. And if you don’t like bananas, try eating a baked potato. They have five times the amount of potassium as a banana.

You can also try drinking a glass of water before your workout. Does nothing for the potassium, be dehydration can also cause you to cramp up.

Anyway, hope that helps!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger