Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny Saturday

Today was the first nice, warm day we've had here - it's 80 degrees out right now, and it's almost 7:30 at night! I love it. We went from being cold to being almost hot in just a couple of days - ah, you gotta love Central New York weather.

Today I actually got out in the warmth a bit! I trimmed back a wild bush on the side of the garage, and pulled out some chain link fence, which we're going to use around the pool, so that it'll finally be fenced in.

And then I planted my three trees! My hands were filthy when I came in, and I loved it! I actually like planting trees and flowers. Now I just need to buy some decorative fencing to go around them, so I don't accidentally mow over them. Hee.

Later on I went out and picked some daffodils, as you can see above. I love these sunny yellow flowers so much! They're my favorite spring flower.

So I had a pretty nice time out in the fresh air today. I hope your Saturday was just as good as mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your flowers Denise. :)

Eve said...

I wish I had a space to garden in! Right now it's the perfect weather for it too!

Denise said...

Thanks Sarah!

Eve, I don't really garden much - I want a nice flower bed, but I don't really have one. I sure do love to plant, though!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger