Ooh, late entry today. I usually post much earlier than 9:25 at night! I had a good day today, though. J got home from work somewhere around, what, 8:00 this morning? Something like that. We had a quiet morning together, until he went in to take a nap, because he hadn't gotten much sleep last night (he was at work all night), at which point I of course played the Sims for a while. :) Then this afternoon we went to Walmart and got groceries (always a fun time), came home and put them away, and then went to his work. He had to check up on some things, and then we went out to dinner. I love that. We went to the place where we went for our second date. It was nice to go there a year later, and think about how different our relationship is in a year's time. It's better than I could ever have guessed, and I'm very happy about that. And then we stopped by his parents' house and visited for a while, and then came home.
Excitinging, right? Right. And now blogger or my Internet connection or something is being horribly slow, and I can't stand it, so I'm cutting this entry short. I'll write more tomorrow. night!
Pet life
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment