I just had a nice hot bowl of tomato soup for dinner. Yum! I forgot how good soup was on a chilly fall evening. I do something kind of weird with mine - I dunk pieces of white bread in it. Only two or three pieces, and then I eat the rest of it with crackers. So good, and warming and filling and even healthy, if you discount the bread and crackers.
So today is Tuesday. There are three more days before J will be home, and in the meantime I feel weird living alone again. It almost feels like it did before I met J, only I have two more dogs and the knowledge that there is someone out there who loves me - he just doesn't happen to be here right now. So of course it's a million times better. :)
And now I'm off to watch some TV and play some Sims. Happy Tuesday night!
Pet life
2 days ago

3 comments:
Hey Denise
Hope all is well with you other than J being away.
The bread and crackers totally don't count. PS I think we should go see that martian child movie, your ex-boyfriend is in it. Jeff won't want to go though, and it's not fair if you get to bring a date. :giggle: Okay, it's really okay. If I can just find a date that's not my husband.
Hi Sarah!
A movie sounds fun! I don't know if that's a movie J would want to see or not - if he does want to come, we could always drag Jamie along to be your date. :)
Post a Comment