Monday, December 24, 2007

Cookies and Gifts

Merry Christmas Eve!

Today we slept in, as well as the dogs will let us. I wish I could record the sound of Willow's tail in the morning, to share with you. She decides it's time to go outside, and she comes over to my side of the bed and starts wagging her tail. It hits the dresser and then the nightstand, and then the dresser and then the nightstand. Repeat until one of us finally gets out of bed to let the dogs out. :) Silly Willow.

Today was a relaxing one. I baked cookies today - peanut butter blossoms for J and to take to my sister's house tomorrow, and soft gingerbread cookies for me. Yum. I did that and played the Sims a little, and we hung out together. And then this evening we went to Long John Silver's for dinner (a new tradition for us, since we've done it two years in a row) and then to J's Aunt's house for their annual get together. It was fun - he has a nice family. And I got one gift from J - a new wireless mouse for my desktop, which I'm using on my laptop right now, and I love it. And J's Aunt got me a set of sugar cookie scented body stuff - lotion and body wash. It was a nice evening.

And now we're home, and watching A Christmas Story on TV. I love this movie - I can't believe I only discovered it two years ago.

Merry Christmas!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger