Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pornographic Banana

Today at lunch, I picked up a banana for an afternoon snack - only this thing is HUGE. Easily big enough to be two afternoon snacks. When I showed it to Jamie, he called it a pornographic banana. He told me to blog about it. So here you go.

I wonder how many hits I'll get with people searching for dirty banana fetish pictures? Ick. I shudder to think.

Did someone say pornographic banana?

***

So, I have recently discovered online comics! It seems like a weird thing for me to discover and actually enjoy, but I have been loving them! First I linked to Girls with Slingshots, which I fell in love with, so Jen linked me to Questionable Content, which I also loved. And then I found Girl Genius, and had a blast reading that one - it's full of adventure and has a plucky heroine, and it's just amazing, really. I caught up with that one recently, and now I'm sad that I don't have any more to read. Sigh. I guess I need to find a new comic to catch up to now.

***

I'm just about to finish the book I'm reading - "Nineteen Minutes," by Jodi Picoult, so I went online and reserved my next book with the library. Next up to be read is "The Road," by Carmac McCarthy, who it turns out also wrote "No Country for Old Men." I liked that movie a lot, so I'm interested in reading "The Road." I love finding new books to, well, love.

***

And now I'm out of things to talk about, I think. Talk to you next time! And let me know if you check out any of those comics (or if you know any others I should read).

***

Nine and a half inches of banana, baby. Oh yeah. :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't underestimate that banana! You need a tape measure to measure the curve. :)

Did you love Nineteen Minutes?! Say you loved it, or I'll cry.

Denise said...

That's true! I didn't take the curve into account. :)

And yes, I loved it! It's not my favorite book of hers, though - that's still that ghost one that I can't remember the name of. :)

Jamie said...

You blogged the porno banana!!!...LOL

Kate Hart said...

You need a banana hammock for that thing.

Denise said...

Jamie - I did! :D

Kate - I really do! :D


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger