Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random Slice of My LIfe

I didn't see the job posting for that job today. Jamie said he gets them e-mailed to him, and he didn't get it, so it must not have come out today. I'll keep watching for it, though.

Today was another day of cleaning laptops all day. It was okay, though, because annoying boy called in sick today (is it bad that I actually cheered when I got that message? He's just so horrible and annoying! Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be out again tomorrow), so it was me and Jamie up front all day. We watched some Buffy and part of The Breakfast Club (which has a lot of cussing in it, which I somehow never noticed until I was watching it at work. Oops!) and he scared the holy hell out of me at one point by sneaking up on me while I was using an air compressor to blow out a keyboard, and then jumping out at me when I shut it off. Bastard :).

And every morning I've gotten up thinking, "at this time next week, I will still be sleeping." Yes, I am looking forward to this break next week. Oh yes. And right now I'm getting a headache and I don't know why, and my cat Kate keeps coming up to the side of my chair meowing at me in her bitchy way, but when I bend down to pick her up, she walks under the desk where I can't get to her. And Willow is hovering around my desk, mostly to keep Kate from succeeding in getting on my lap, I think, and it's cold in here and I had to shovel snow before I could get into the driveway this afternoon, and the season finale of Nip/Tuck is on tonight, but Jamie and I won't be watching it until tomorrow after work, and I know he's going to go online and spoil himself about who the carver is (and you had better not! Or I'll hurt you in horrible unspeakable ways) and for some reason I haven't been in the mood to play the Sims for over a week now, and I'm hoping that this just means that I'll be able to play all week while I'm off without feeling burned out about it until at least Thursday.

Also, I got a Christmas card today from my niece-in-law and my nephew, and she wrote in it that she heard I had seen Chronicles of Narnia, which I was supposed to see with my sister, but she never called me this weekend so we didn't go, and I'm hoping that it doesn't mean that she went without me, because I will be SO ticked off at her if she did. We've been trying to get together for a couple weeks now and haven't managed it, and we both really wanted to go see this movie together. But her daughter came home from college last week, and something tells me she went to see it with her. Hmph. She's going to have some 'splainin' to do! (said in your best Ricky Ricardo voice, of course.)

Wow, this has been a random entry. Off the top of the head and random, that's me. I hope you're having a great Tuesday night! If you watch Nip/Tuck, don't spoil me until after I've watched it tomorrow night.

Oh, and for Jamie (and anyone else who knows the movie The Breakfast Club like those of us who grew up in the 80s do): "I want to be an air force ranger!"

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Mining Industry. Powered by Blogger